Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sitting Up

Robyn is improving. She sat in a chair for about an hour. She's talking slowly and asking about everyone and everything. Her post-operative headaches are needing a little less frequent pain meds. The neurosurgeon said she's progressing nicely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn,

I just wanted to send you my best wishes and to let you know I am thinking about you!

Jen Ross

Anonymous said...

Robyn we are so happy you are awake and feeling a little better.
Bora and I studying our CPT's and now we know what you were talking about, it's getting difficult!
Love You and Hope to See You SOON!!!
Bora and Trynna

Unknown said...

Robyn! I miss you. So many changes are happening but I keep praying for you to get better and make it through this hard time. <3 I'm Glad your husband has this blog to keep us updated. Thank you Ken.Feel better Robyn. Were all missing you.

Jessica F.