Saturday, October 3, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes



Super-Robyn is home and although she's mostly sleeping, she's full of "spunk"! She's able to walk around the house with a cane or walker and a "24/7 assistant". Next week we start lining up a bunch of appointments and consultations. For now she's enjoying being home. She's "nibbling" food. She's talking more. Her mom is staying with us and is a great comfort to Robyn. Her favorite medicine is "a dose of Dominic" (6-month old grandson).

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Ken,
I am a previous student of Robyn's.
Glad to hear she is home. Being a Grandma myself I understand the grandson affect.
Give her hugs from me and Cecilia.
Prayerfully,
Cindy Willemsen

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that smile on her face! Hope she is feeling better everyday!
Always in my prayers!
Jessica Wygal
HITT 2011 student

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhh Robyn!!!! I am so glad to hear you are felling better.

Jen Ross

Anonymous said...

Fuji reported to me last week (I think it was Tuesday) that the announcer for the Tiger's game gave a shout out to Robyn Roncelli...Hope you are able to root for the boys Tuesday night this week...they'll need your help!
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Robyn.

Hugs,
Kim Szajna

Anonymous said...

Hey Robyn,
So glad to see you up and smiling!
Hang in there and just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
We Miss You!!
Love and Prayers
Trynna

Anonymous said...

Robyn,

It's great to see the smiling face! It's good to hear you're doing better each day! My grandson is two months and I know how uplifting that love can be!! Stay strong!!

Here's a Hug,
Brenda Alward

Dawn Kruger said...

Hi Robyn,

I'm very happy to see you up and smiling. You're a very strong woman and you and your family are in my family's prayers! Take care!

Dawn Kruger
Class of 2009